4/10-14 Crane Street, Homebush NSW 2140
Spacious, Modern Two-bedroom Apartment In Premium Location
Large, bright and airy with clean tile and timber floors this quiet and attractive apartment is located less than a 10 minute walk (700 approx.) from Homebush railway station and shopping village.
It offers two large bedrooms, a large dinning and lounge area with a modern kitchen, modern bathroom and an extensive balcony.
Excellent investment opportunity. Approximate quarterly rates and levies are Strata $489, Council $252 and Water $175.
Sold For $620,000
- Split system reverse cycle air conditioning
- Modern kitchen gas cook top
- Modern bathroom with shower and bath
- Built-ins wardrobes
- Security intercom
- Secure parking with lift access
- Internal alarm system
- NBN available for connection
- Internal Laundry with dryer and additional toilet
- Leased until September 2017 at $510 per week
- Strata $489 per quarter approx.
- Water rates $175 per quarter approx.
- Council rates $252 per quarter approx.
- 10 minutes walk (700m approx) to Homebush railway station
- Walking distance (1 km approx) of North Strathfield's Bakehouse Quarter
- Ground level unit
- Wheelchair access
- Timbers floors in Dining/Lounge area